SPS Commerce, global public technology company for the retail industry.
We develop cloud based EDI platform with different services that connects suppliers, vendors, logistics partners and retail companies around the world.
Project: The end user (leading online & offline stores in US and Asia) expects to exchange business documents with their trading partners (vendors, logistics companies, suppliers) via SPS Commerce solution.
At current stage we are launching a new project that integrates SPS Commerce platform with large enterprise 3rd party cloud integration tool.
You will join a team in Ukraine which is responsible for development and maintenance of integration solutions which connect SPS platform with various external systems (Netsuite, AWS Marketplace, Shopify), it involves:
- requirements gathering
- participation in architecture meetings
- writing code
- writing tests
- writing technical documentation
- code deployment and maintenance
- communication with product owners from US team
- 2 years of commercial software development experience on Java or Python
- Knowledge of Python essentials
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with data formats (XML, JSON)
- Understanding of web-services
- Experience with Git (or any other CVC)
Nice to have:
Basic knowledge of Java
Experience with AWS
Basic knowledge of Docker
Familiarity with Unix-like systems
Practice of writing tests and use of test frameworks