Furthermore, you will be responsible for handling customer escalations (non-technical and technical) and determines the best approach for resolving these issue quickly and fairly. You will also develop relationships with some of our larger customers directly, particularly within the Retail Supplier space. You will also be responsible for team productivity, quality and customer satisfaction metrics as well as assuring each team member has the tools and support necessary to perform their duties.
- Delivering high customer support satisfaction results
- Ensures customer commitments are being met by reducing the overall demand for customer support
- Collaboration with sales, technology, marketing and implementation teams across SPS
- Setting and reporting on team goals
- Providing mentoring and leadership to the teams as required
- Regularly perform 1:1s with their employees, conducts performance reviews and career development discussions on an ongoing basis
- Working with Human Resources on HR operations and recruitment activities
- Develop a solid understanding of supported SPS Commerce products and the technicalities of these
- Bachelor Degree in a related field or higher preferred, but not required
- 3 + Years' Experience, with at least 1 years' managerial experience
- Experience with SaaS based delivery models preferred
- Technical capability with XSLT / XML preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization, time management, communication skills and attention to details
- Exercises listening and takes a thoughtful approach to internal and external issues
This role is a great opportunity for you to take the next step in an exciting multinational company. If this sounds like the role for you, please Apply Now. Alternatively for more information, please email / call Tom Green firstname.lastname@example.org or 0425 786 121.