We are currently seeking a motivated, solutions focused Sales Professional to join our team in North Sydney with the drive to develop and maintain long term business relationships. You will promote SPS Commerce's suite of cloud based supply chain solutions to small and medium sized suppliers to the retail industry through the understanding of key business challenges within the industry in a fun office-based environment.
- Plan, develop and manage a defined sales territory
- Identifying business opportunities and engaging relevant stakeholders with a value-based sales approach
- Identify & understand customers' business needs and prepare proposals that meet these needs
- Cold calling, warm calling, demos and client meetings
- Liaising with customers to answer queries
- Manage the customer's contract and terms
- Follow up on inbound leads
- Assist in driving new solutions, creation of marketing tools and improvement of business processes and existing offerings
To be successful in this role, you will need to be…
- Motivated by a fast paced, dynamic environment
- A solutions seller
- Able to develop and maintain business relationships
- Results Orientated
- Customer Orientated
- Responsible, reliable, confident, and resilient
You will also need to have…
- Integrity, flexibility, self-motivation, drive and creativity.
- Faith in one's own ideas and ability to be successful.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- Have at least 1 year of sales experience
- Proven results and strong desire to meet and exceed goals
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills
Who We Are
SPS is a rapidly growing, publicly traded company that is reshaping the retail supply chain. We are seeking passionate, hard-working team players interested in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. As a winner of multiple Best Place to Work awards, we embrace the work-hard, play-hard company culture, and has experienced 67 consecutive quarters of growth. SPS is a fun, vibrant place to work that offers dynamic/challenging work in a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere.
Our Sydney office follows the global lead, in striving for a high-energy environment where people are challenged to excel. Company activities, a culture of promotion from within, and business-casual dress code (excepting for in-person customer meetings) help make this a positive environment. Located in North Sydney, close to North Sydney train station, the AE role will be part of a tight energetic team. Reporting to the Sales Manager (Supplier Sales), senior team members will take a strong hand in mentoring your development.
This role has great opportunities for career development in an exciting multinational company. If this sounds like the role for you, please Apply Now or on our website https://international-spscommerce.icims.com/. Alternatively for a strictly confidential discussion, please email Sonia Di Scala email@example.com or Tom Green firstname.lastname@example.org.