Are you able to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? Do you have a knack for technology? We are looking for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for support of SPS Commerce users on cloud-based services and hosted applications. In this role, you would help in configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting core user systems including hardware, operating system, networking and application level support.
Why join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic individuals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are the trusted advisors when it comes to perfecting trading partner relationships. SPS Commerce is a company that you will continue to help you grow and develop your professional career.
Does this sound like you?
- You are resourceful: Have a desire to utilize technology and tools to solve challenging business problems.
- You are self-confident: Have faith in one’s own ideas and ability to be successful; willingness to take an independent position in the face of opposition.
- You take initiative to identify what needs to be done before being asked to or being required by the situation.
- You demonstrate concern for satisfying external and internal customer needs.
- Ensure individuals in the organization have an adequate laptop and set up to ensure they are able to be productive in their roles.
- Ability and desire to understand root causes of problems in a technical environment.
- Understanding of service support principals. Provide technical assistance to end user corporate desktop configurations, including but not limited to the Windows laptops, Windows 7/10 Enterprise, Mac laptops and Mac OS Yosemite and later, office productivity software, end user email and Internet connectivity.
- Assist with the preparation and implementation of system upgrades and special projects
- Demonstrated technical understanding of computers, networks, and Windows OS (7/10 Enterprise) and Mac OS.
- Interpersonal skill necessary to effectively communicate with persons at all levels of the organization, including internal and external customers, team members, and management.
- Responsible for researching and finding new technologies and equipment we want to purchase for new hires and SPS team members, such as user laptops, peripherals, and software.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Knowledge and experience with Office 365 (Email, Calendaring, OneDrive and SharePoint).
- College degree or equivalent years of experience (1-2 years Helpdesk experience)
- MCSE, MPC, A+ - desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with a highly professional demeanor.
- Exposure to Network troubleshooting
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills.