SPS Commerce Product Owners deliver meaningful solutions that retailers, suppliers, and third party ecosystems required to meet today’s consumer where, when and how they want to do business. As a Product Owner at SPS Commerce, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the strategy and execution of our largest product, driving an enhanced customer experience.
Your open-minded leadership will drive consensus around execution in a fast-paced, agile, and growth-oriented culture. You will empathize with the needs of customers, partners and internal teams to deliver services that will help retailers, suppliers, and logistics companies collaborate on the world’s most relied upon retail network.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Convey Product Vision created by Product Management to the Agile Software Engineering team by creating User stories
- Own, prioritize, and groom the product backlog
- Prioritize tradeoffs, clarify requirements and work to drive user stories to acceptance per the definition of done throughout the development lifecycle
- Collaborate and communicate daily with the software engineering team including participation in agile ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Review Retrospective and Daily Stand-up meetings
- Drive Sprint and Release Planning Goals in collaboration with Engineering Lead
- Use analytics platforms to track KPIs and developer behavior that ensure positive results
- Work closely with both the US-based product management team and Ukraine-based development team to ensure the Ukraine team has a clear understanding of the customer and business impact and the product management team is informed of deliverable timelines
- You can engage equally well in the technical details and the broader business narrative
- You have a tenacious commitment to prioritization
- You are passionate for Agile and Lean values
- You are able to quantify opportunities and help provide a pragmatic voice in the prioritization discussion
- You are able to work across functions to understand the unique needs of implementation, support, technology, and external customers to drive user personas
- You are able to effectively build relationships across multiple sites and multiple departments