SPS Commerce has an exciting opportunity for you in our Implementation group. This is an opportunity to join a fun, dynamic, global, and rapidly growing company. The Implementation Analyst (Consultant) will work within a team of professionals responsible for implementing Integrated solutions with SPS customers. He/she will manage the implementation of our services with customers and will act as the primary technical contact until the customer is successfully flowing electronic data, in production. Core responsibilities also include testing the flow of electronic data between business retailers and their network of suppliers.
- Manage day to day project tasks for implementing e-commerce solutions from close of sale through hand-off to the Customer Operations team.
- Communicate directly and between customers and their trading partner(s) throughout the implementation process. Responsible for communicating project status and resolving technical or business issues during implementation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform partner installations with our clients
- Execute test plans according to project and/or implementation schedule.
- Verify that maps and business rules function correctly prior to production install.
- Complete production, install and confirm connectivity with successful data flow.
- Monitor electronic data flow and request required technical bug fixes.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to apply, test, and re-configure data rules in order to produce desired results.
- Familiarity with XML, Java, Perl a plus.
- Prior technical or project management work experience and some prior (low level) programming experience.
- Experience with text editing and data mapping tools.
- General understanding of the concept of e-commerce and electronic data interchange (EDI) preferred.
WHO WE ARE
SPS is a rapidly growing, publicly traded company that is reshaping the retail supply chain. We are seeking passionate, hard-working team players interested in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. As a winner of multiple Best Place to Work awards, we embrace the work-hard, play-hard company culture. SPS Commerce offers competitive salaries and a complete benefit package along with great company perks. With quarterly company-wide events, a casual work environment and 62consecutive quarters of growth, SPS is a fun, vibrant place to work that offers dynamic/challenging work in a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere.