Join SPS Commerce as an Associate Business Analyst in our Trading Partner Development team. The Associate Business Analyst will be responsible for the development of SPS products and services for a territory of retailers. This will include initial design/build, ongoing changes, and bug fixes as necessary.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Can you show a demonstrated concern for satisfying external and/or internal customers?
- Are you self-confident and have faith in your own ideas and ability to be successful?
- Do you have strong technical background in delivery of products and ability to learn the technical details of a given solution and make delivery related decisions once understood?
Why join SPS?
- You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology.
- We have a leadership team that cares about your growth.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
- Consults with external retailers to determine business requirements and translates these into SPS canonical language.
- Designs and maintains retail-specific products for vendor communities through a combination of analysis of retailer and industry requirements and interpretation of EDI strategies and execution of service.
- Responsible for overseeing delivery through the mapping, testing, datacenter setups, connectivity, regression testing, and any additional retail-specific data (e.g. location information).
- Collaborates with other team members and other areas within the company (especially vendor implementation and retail implementation teams) to support SPS Commerce’s strategy and process.
- Ability to view each task holistically based on potential impact to multiple products, customers, etc.
- Responsible to maintain timely ongoing maintenance and bug fixes of team products.
- Knowledge of SPS Commerce products and processes is preferred.
Preferred Experience/ Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 2-4 years of business experience, with a strong technology understanding.
- Experience working with EDI.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Supply Chain Management experience highly desired but not required
- Agile Methodologies experience highly desired but not required
- Experience with XML and XML schemas a plus