SPS Commerce, global public technology company for the retail industry.
We develop cloud based enterprise SaaS web application that connects 70 000 large corporations in retail industry, it’s suppliers, vendors, logistics partners around the world.
Project Overview: Trading Partner Development is the name of one of our interim core services in our SaaS application that transform data formats and configures the route for transaction between our customers.
This project is all about:
- requirements specification analysis;
- code writing on Java, code review;
- settings configuration for data format exchange;
- testing of the web application;
- international team collaboration.
The projects generate 50% of SPS Commerce global revenue and the project is in full production stage.
The level of responsibility on this level is high and we have high expectations towards attentiveness to details, well organized personality, tech saviness, analytcial and communication skills from the individual .
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant
- At least 8 months experience with Java (C#,C++), XML, XSLT
- Relational Databases knowledge (MySQL, different SQL quarries)
- Knowledge of Jira environment
- Analytical and basic programming skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects concurrently
- Problem-resolution and decision-making attitude
- Communication (verbal & written English) and Interpersonal skills
- Strong logic mindset
PREFERRED (is a plus)
- familiarity with term EDI (EDI stands for electronic data interchange), it’s standards, solutions
- Agile Methodologies (basic principles)
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary level & bonuses
- Long term career opportunity in the US based, global product tech company
- Value driven organization
- Official employment
- Professional training and development opportunities
- 8 hour working day with flexible schedule
- 28 vacation days
- Office location in business center Eurasia (str. Zhylianska 75, metro Universitet)
- English classes
- Good working conditions in the comfortable office
- Proficient and fun-to-work environment