The Consultant will work within a team of professionals responsible for implementing our Catalog and Scan and Pack solutions with SPS customers. He/she will manage the implementation of our services with customers and will act as the primarily technical contact until the customer is successfully flowing electronic data, in production. Core responsibilities also include testing the flow of electronic data between business retailers and their network of suppliers.
- Manage day to day project tasks for implementing e-commerce solutions from close of sale through hand-off to the Customer Operations team.
- Communicate directly and between customers and their trading partner(s) throughout the implementation process. Responsible for communicating project status and resolving technical or business issues during implementation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform partner installations with our clients
- Implement specialized products with our clients (Catalog, Scan and Pack)
- Execute test plans according to project and/or implementation schedule.
- Verify all associated products and services are configured for each client/retail relationship (ie: Label API, Partial Document Upload, WebForms and FI Maps)
- Complete production install and confirm connectivity with successful data flow.
- Monitor electronic data flow and request required technical bug fixes.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Prior technical or project management work experience.
- Solid understanding of the concept of e-commerce and electronic data interchange (EDI) required.
- Prior experience working with Web Based EDI Services.
- Strong understanding of SPS’ data center and the data flow within it.
- Familiar with SPS File Integration Process and tools
- Demonstrated ability to complete complex implementations with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated high performance in quality, customer satisfaction and productivity
- General understanding of the concept of e-commerce and electronic data interchange (EDI) preferred.
- Familiarity with XML, Feds and other SPS data types