SPS Commerce is seeking a Python Software Engineer.
- Are you looking for a software engineering role at a growing product technology company?
- Do you have working experience with development of the high loaded web applications?
As a Python Software Engineer, you’ll work alongside with 5 software engineering professionals who embrace the world of high loaded web applications development, elegant code writing on Python, deployments and maintenance in an extremely collaborative environment.
Why join SPS Commerce?
- SPS Commerce is the global technology leader in data exchange within supply chain and retail industry supporting 70 000 partners, not to mention the largest cloud company Headquartered in Minneapolis, United States.
- We are trusted advisors for large enterprises in supply chain industry and world leading retailers when it comes to perfecting trading partner relationships and omnichannel.
- SPS Commerce shows 70 consecutive years of growth and employs 1200 people in 8 countries around the world.
Our common goals could be:
- Ensure the high performance and smooth operations of hyper high load transactional enterprise cloud data exchange system (up to 20 mln requests per day);
- Writing clean code supported with unit tests;
- Maintain efficient hosting in AWS;
- Maintain efficient hosting in Azure;
- Ready to adopt latest technologies to solve business needs and meet product owner requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience;
- Python 2.7, 3.6;
- Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL and Redis;
- Familiarity or desire to work with AWS or Azure;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- At least intermediate English level (both written and spoken).
PREFERRED (is a plus)
- Java or .Net
- AMQP: Celery, RabbitMQ
- CI: Jenkins, Drone
- Knowledge of Django/Flask frameworks
- Experience with Vagrant, Ansible, Docker
- Design server-side code for web-based applications
- Create robust high-volume applications, and develop code covered with unit tests
- Develop high-quality software components – straightforward, we know, but the core aspect of the job is writing code!
CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Long term career opportunity in the global product tech company
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Official employment
- English classes
- Compensation of lunches
- Good working conditions in the comfortable office
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Regular company events