Join SPS Commerce as an Associate Business Analyst in our Trading Partner Development team. The Associate Business Analyst will be responsible for the development of SPS products and services for a territory of retailers. This will include initial design/build, ongoing changes, and bug fixes as necessary.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Can you show a demonstrated concern for satisfying external and/or internal customers?
- Do you take pride and accountability in your work?
- Do you have the ability to learn the technical details of a solution and comfortably make decisions once understood?
- Have you got a great attention to detail, with an innovative and team focused mindset?
Why join SPS?
- You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology.
- We have a leadership team that cares about your growth.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
The day to day
- Consulting with customers to determine business requirements to design and maintain retail-specific products.
- Responsible for overseeing delivery through the mapping, testing, datacenter setups, connectivity, regression testing, and any additional retail-specific data (e.g. location information).
- Collaborating with other local and international teams to support the SPS strategy
- Maintenance and bug fixes on SPS products
Preferred Experience/ Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 2-4 years of business experience, with a strong technology understanding.
- Experience working with EDI / Supply Chain Management would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with XML and XML schemas a plus
This role has great opportunities for career development in an exciting multinational company. If this sounds like the role for you, please Apply Now.