We have an exceptional opportunity for you to develop your skills in a dynamic, Cloud Based Supply Chain Solutions Company. We are a company that prides itself on promoting internally and providing opportunities for on-going growth and professional development.
SPS Commerce is a rapidly growing, publicly traded company that is reshaping the retail supply chain. We are seeking passionate, hard-working team players interested in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. As a winner of multiple Best Place to Work awards, we embrace the work-hard, play-hard company culture. SPS is a fun, vibrant place to work that offers dynamic/challenging work in a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere.
What will I do?
- Respond to office / building related requests
- Procure and maintain office & kitchen supplies and equipment for Melbourne + Sydney
- Manage contract and price negotiations with vendors and suppliers
- Manage employee queries regarding office management issues such as coffee machine, lighting, chairs ets
- Partner with the Tech, HR Ops teams to manage the employee onboarding and offboarding process, including hardware allocation, expense cards and desk setup.
- Coordinate social events such as BBQ, multi-cultural dish day, Kris Kringle, Christmas / EOY party etc
- Support the General Manager and Directors with some PA duties
- Function as front of house for Melbourne office
- Review contracts to ensure that sales are accurately recorded and processed in Salesforce
- And much, much more!
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities
- Strong organization, time management, communication (written and verbal) skills and attention to details
- Exercises listening and takes a thoughtful approach to internal and external issues
If you are an energetic, driven individual with a proactive attitude and have a creative thinking cap, then this might be the right job for you. If this sounds like the role for you, please Apply Now.