Are you just at the launching point of your career as a Software Engineer with only a year or so under your belt? Are you looking for a company that will nurture your thirst to learn and advance your software engineering skills?
Does this sound like you?
- You may be earlier in your Software Engineering career, but you’re ambitious and can learn from others.
- You chose this career path for more reasons than just a paycheck – you have a passion for technology. This passion manifests itself in either demonstrable work product, a Github or Stack Overflow account, etc.
Why join SPS?
- You won’t just “develop code”, but you’ll solve really tough problems through software engineering.
- We’re an agile shop leveraging some of the most advanced AWS practices.
- We have a leadership team that cares about your growth.
- Develop products (WebForms, File Integration, SL/PS/SS etc.) according to retail-specific specifications and requirements
- Maintain and enhance the existing production codebase for all products
- Work with escalation tickets and bug/change requests queue
- Adapt and utilize best practices for solution development to ensure world-class service is delivered to SPS’s customers
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ year of experience doing software development experience in a professional setting
- Technical experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Interpreted languages such as Ruby or Python
- Java experience a plus
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers
- Service Oriented techniques
- Understanding of Object Oriented techniques
- Familiarity with agile development methodology preferred
SPS Commerce is hiring an Account Executive on our Supplier Sales Team
As an Account Executive on the Supplier Sales team, you will continuously seek out net new business. From prospecting, territory management, periodically going on-site, pulling in resources from the sales engineering team, working to hand off to our implementation team – this is a fast-paced role. Once a new client is on-board, this account will remain as part of your territory for possible upsell or cross sell. Our clients are constantly expanding and changing, so their needs change as well. In this role, you will grow business with a constant mix of new and expanding clients with a strong emphasis on net new customer acquisition.
Does this sound like you?
- You have an unquenchable curiosity and you often find yourself actively looking to learn MORE.
- You consider yourself a hunter - someone who can dive in and do full life-cycle sales - from prospect to close.
- You have a never-ending reserve of drive and initiative that comes from within - you like winning!
- You're technically savvy and have a rapid learning agility.
We're a leading Cloud based SaaS company that is a positive player in the disruption of the retail industry. Our goal is to perfect the trading partner relationship with powerful tools that allow retailers to focus to meet the ever changing demands of the consumer. We're a publicly traded company and have a track record that includes 73+ consecutive quarters of growth.
- Managing a defined sales territory, which consists of identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities.
- Effectively execute your pipeline, using Salesforce.com to document and track account activity.
- Drive a value-based sales process from identifying the relevant contact and decision maker within an account, understanding their needs, proposing a solution, and closing the deal such that you meet/exceed quota.
- Collaborating with an account team to understand existing SPS relationships to get warm introductions to the appropriate contacts.
- Working to maintain customer satisfaction- responding to customers in a timely matter and making sure the customer has proper training scheduled with support teams.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of equivalent education and relevant experience
- 2+ years of sales experience with 1 year in a commission-based hunter sales role
- Able to communicate business issues and technical information to individuals clearly
- Leadership skills reflective of an entrepreneurial and innovative thought process.
- Willing to travel 10-15%
SPS Commerce is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join our team of highly experienced web development experts. You will work with our Analytics product, focused on making access to data simple and allowing retailers and suppliers to solve common problems and improve their business performance. Our product helps our customers take action on their sales opportunities faster and make better business decisions. This product is a key area of investment to help grow our network of customers and accelerate our revenue growth.
Does this sound like you?
- You are passionate about working collaboratively, finding elegant solutions to complex challenges, and relentlessly improving our product to best fit our customer’s needs
- You are a life-long learner and you love learning more about how our products fit the customers needs and what we can do to improve
- You take action on your ideas, you know that results matter and you work hard to make sure you are providing a quality result for every project you work on
Why join SPS Commerce?
- We are the leader in cloud-based supply chain management solutions, providing proven tools and comprehensive analytics to over 75,000 retailers and suppliers worldwide.
- We have incredible growth opportunities highlighted by 72 consecutive quarters of revenue growth.
- We build cloud-native software-as-a-service solutions that are built for reliability and scale.
- Our culture values learning, collaboration and personal growth to help you expand your skills and become a better developer.
- Work collaboratively with your team to design, architect, build and test solutions to solve complex problems.
- Plan how your code will be monitored and diagnosed to minimize outages.
- Monitor dashboards and respond to alerts and keep your services running smoothly.
- Build services and components upon the latest frameworks, platforms and service providers.
- Partner with experts in specialized areas like usability, cloud automation, and service reliability in a technically complex environment.
- 4+ years of experience working in an agile web development team
- 3+ years experience in MicroStrategy development
- Experience building and designing service APIs in C#, Java, Node.js or similar languages
- Leading and mentoring other developers on how to leverage MicroStrategy and MicroStrategy APIs
- Troubleshooting and optimization of MicroStrategy environments
- Ability to participate in on-call rotations to respond to alerts and keep services running smoothly