SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud based solutions. We make retail trading partnerships run like clockwork. We are currently seeking an intermediate level Business Analyst is to work across a variety of supplier projects in the everchanging Retail landscape.
About the role
We work with the largest retailers from Amazon, David Jones to Woolworths connecting their supply chain through system automation. Our industry is complex, fast moving and challenging. You will be rewarded with a dynamic workplace, wide experience and a technically challenging role that only SPS can deliver. Our core focus in on creating and delivering the best customer experience. At SPS, we value how you think about a problem, we believe that our employees are the main driver for innovation and solutions for our clients. Ideally the candidate started out their career being involved with testing integration of ERP systems and then transitioned into a business analyst.
The Business Analyst will need to:
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Advise on the suitability of proposed data fields and business processes to optimise automation.
- Identify and analyse any gaps in data and articulate in clear language.
- Work as a conduit between business units, project teams, retailers and suppliers to understand interdependencies of data.
- Design, develop and document high quality business solutions and projects.
- Analyst retailer requirements and develop functional specification documentation
Qualified Candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in business or technology
- Min. 18 months in a Business Analysis role
- A familiarity and understanding of the agile and a general understanding of SaaS applications
- Strong attention to detail and an understanding of data mapping processes
- Retail and/or Supply Chain Experience
- Experience with text editing and data mapping tools
SPS Commerce is a leading Cloud Technology, SaaS solution provider in the Retail Supply Chain. We’ve enjoyed 73 consecutive quarters of growth, and we are a culture built on a strong commitment to our core company values. We’re looking for individuals with great minds and passionate hearts to join our team.
To join our vibrant team, ideally you will have an outgoing personality and like to take on challenges, identifying and delivering quality technical solutions on time and assist in developing strong client relationships. This position will be highly suited to a performance-driven individual with a passion for results and a self-motivated person with great ability to communicate radical ideas to change the way things are done.
Facilitate EDI data monitoring, investigate, analyse and resolve the technical issues
Implementing translation solutions in XML and XSLT language
Analyse new connectivity requests, implement and deliver the solution on time
Handle escalation cases from Tier 1 Customer Support team
Effectively co-ordinate and manage accreditation process for Retailers and their trade partners.
Communicate directly with customers and their trading partners
Developing an in depth knowledge of technical aspect of internal products to review and approve all production change requests throughout the company
Working closely with departments across the business, such as Development and Project teams to ensure quality solutions are delivered
- Contribute to internal process improvement
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
1+ years of customer service experience
Exceptional communication, analytical and facilitation skills with an eye for detail
Experience in XML and XSLT programming skills would be ideal
Ownership of incident and problem management life cycles
Excellent problem solving and time management skills
Tertiary qualifications preferred, but not essential
Ability to inspire a team!
A can do attitude and a love for working with clients - demonstrated internal or external customer service skills
SPS Commerce has the best and brightest minds in supply chain working to change how companies connect with their business partners and prospects. We're a rapidly growing, profitable, publicly traded company who is reshaping the retail supply chain with a compelling value proposition. We are actively seeking passionate game-changers interested in working in a fast-paced, change-centric culture. You will be empowered to shape the trajectory of our business and our success.
If you are an energetic, innovative individual with a "can-do" attitude and have a creative thinking cap then this might be the right job for you. The successful candidate will be provided with Product training and rewarded with a great working environment in a fun fast-paced team.
Are you searching for a new and exciting position, where you will work cross functionally in a growing and collaborative organization? If so, then you’re in the right place! We are looking for a Consultant on our Fulfilment Implementation team, who is eager to learn our business and help to ensure customer satisfaction. You will do this by, communicating by phone, email, and chat forum with our SPS customers and their trading partners. You will be getting exposure to learn & implement best in Class SPS solutions and applying your project management skills to provide planned and uniform customer experience
Why join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the leader in the supply chain industry, along with helping our employees with career progression.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a communicator- customer interaction and ability to work effectively in a team environment is a strength of yours.
- You are a problem solver- analyzing data and troubleshooting excite you!
- You lead the way when it comes to customer satisfaction- always looking for ways to exceed expectations.
- Lead day-to-day project tasks for implementing e-commerce solutions from assignment of project through implementation
- Guide the SPS customer through the implementation process according to their trading partner's business EDI requirements.
- Perform the internal setup, completing testing and supporting the customer on business and technical questions.
- Coach customers on product features and how to fulfill trading partner document requirements through non-integrated solutions, while act as the primary point of contact for our customers during the on-boarding process.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Ability/aptitude to understand and work effectively with technical data and processes
- Prior customer facing work experience or technical/help desk experience a plus
- Demonstrated computer knowledge (Internet and Microsoft Office -Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- General understanding or prior experience with e-commerce concepts or Web based EDI services a plus
- Experience working with Netsuite desired
SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud based solutions. We are currently looking for a Project Manager who is obsessed with customers and has a results matter mindset to join our Integrated Implementation team.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you customer focused and have a desire to work effectively across functions in a dynamic environment?
- Faith in one’s own ideas to be successful and take an independent position in the face of opposition?
- Can you demonstrate initiative to identify what needs to be done and do it before being asked or required by the situation?
- Can you drive engagement of team members while demonstrating delivery excellence?
Why work at SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company.
- You’ll be joining a top-notch Integrated Implementation team that is valued within our company.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
- Create and maintain project work schedules, track customer requirements and translate customer requests into project deliverables.
- Manage day to day project tasks for implementing SPS Commerce Products and Services from close of sale through handoff to customer support.
- Monitor work-flow requirements to meet timelines and quality expectation.
- Demonstrate the ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
Required Experience/ Skills
- 3-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- 3+ years project management experience required.
- Strong problem solving and analytic ability
- Quality focused; detail oriented; ability to prioritize and multi task
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects (25+ occurring simultaneously)
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology based service organization desired.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and achieve goals without direct authority over personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment.