Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Not seeing something of immediate interest? We still want to hear from you...submit your resume for general consideration.
Here are our current global job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
If you are seeking opportunities within the U.S. please click HERE for a listing of our current U.S. opportunities.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Job Summary: The Sr. Consultant is responsible for successfully managing the support instances that require partner involvement serving as the escalation point between the client and the SPS partner. Exceeding customer expectations is a top priority, which is accomplished by clearly understanding the clients’ business model, the partner resources and limitations, and the value added by the SPS components.
Essential Responsibilities / Duties
- Perform post-sale initial technical implementation of technology products
- Execute installation, upgrades, testing, and system configuration as part of completing implementation project
- Conduct complex work important to the organization
- Work under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment
- May consult with clients to analyze and verify operational needs, and to understand clients' business objectives and goals
- Track progress of implementation project(s). Ensure deadlines are met and scheduling issues resolved
- Keep customer and other stakeholders informed of project progress
- Possess and maintain a high level of industry-specific business knowledge by remaining current with emerging products and technical updates
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree
- 3+ years of account management, relationship management, product management or related experience
- Prior exposure to 3rd parties, consultants, VARs, and adapter or application providers desired
- Strong relationship building skills, especially over the phone
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills. Ability to multi-task and handle multiple concurrent activities
- Excellent oral communication and telephone skills along with strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with MS Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and Internet browsers
SPS Commerce Australia is hiring a Project Manager to join our Implementation team and lead the implement SPS Commerce services and products for clients
Does this sound like you?
- Teamworkandcollaboration. You excel at developing and fostering relationships with internal and external customers - from the teams you work with internally at SPS all the way up to C level executives of supplier companies
- You pride yourself on your communicationskills and ability to set expectations with teammates and customers
- Fastpacedwork environments are where you thrive. You are highly organized and comfortable working on several fast-moving projects simultaneously
- You can influenceothers and have a talent for driving engagement of team members while demonstrating delivery excellence. Lead without authority.
- You are customer focused, adept at listening to your customers and suggesting solutions based on their needs
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process, and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources, and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
What is the day-to-day like?
Responsibilities include monitoring teamwork flow including multiple functional areas to ensure project delivery and quality standards are met. This role is a point of contact for the team and demonstrates comprehensive understanding of projects/products offered.
- Manage day-to-day project tasks for implementing SPS Commerce Products and Services from close of sale through handoff to customer support
- Create and maintain project work schedules, track customer requirements and translate customer requests into project deliverables
- Demonstrate proficiency in service delivery while managing multiple projects
- Monitor work-flow requirements to meet timelines and quality expectations
- Act as information broker by directing communication to/from team and customers
- Prioritize needs and effectively manage resources
- Advocate for positive change and improvement within the organization by identifying and communicating the compelling needs for change/improvement
What experience and skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree AND 2 years of experience OR 5 years of experience without a degree.
- Strong problem solving & analytic ability
- Quality-focused; detail-oriented; ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment
What experience is preferred?
- Demonstrated understanding of processes and/or services to contribute to issue identification and idea generation/evaluation
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology-based service organization
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and achieve goals without direct authority over personnel
** EOE including disability / veteran **