Do you have a strong desire to learn and grow? Does working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment catch your attention!? We are looking for a Cloud Systems Engineer who is responsible for server hardware, cloud (AWS/Azure) infrastructure, Microsoft™ operating systems, and software for production environments. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a word class SaaS Platform, where you will build, design and support technologies!
Does this sound like you?
- You are naturally curious about what's coming next in the digital software world.
- You're ready for the next challenge – a fast-paced environment to match your learning agility.
- You are a self- starter, who succeeds at communication and organizational skills and has a Results Matter mindset
- Be self-motivated to seek out potential technology enhancements. Evaluate, propose, and implement enhancements
- Provide strong technical leadership and collaborative coaching for other Technology team members
- Responsible for the deployment, configuration, monitoring, and ongoing operations of server hardware, operating systems, and applications used in the SPS Commerce production environments in both the physical datacenter and cloud-based environment.
- Engage with Development and Product Management teams to develop, scale, and improve production systems and services.
- Monitor and administer systems as assigned to provide appropriate documentation, cross-training, capacity management, and recommendations for future state.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working on a global team is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in the IT field working in an enterprise environment administering Windows, IIS, and SQL Servers
- Experience with:
- Amazon Web Services required
- Azure and other cloud-based computing highly desired
- Application performance monitoring tools
- VMware vSphere / ESXi 5.x and/or 6.x required
- Dell Servers and other Enterprise class equipment
- Cloud Infrastructure Provisioning tools such as CloudFormation highly desired
- Hands on experience with configuration management /configuration deployment tools
- Solid scripting skills desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of technologies including, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VLAN, AD
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Patching and Backup systems required
- Knowledge of network routing, switching and firewalls desired
SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud based solutions. Our implementation experts are responsible for deploying SPS’s solutions and ensuring that all parties’ systems and data are ready to begin communicating.
We are currently looking for an ImplementationConsultant who is Obsessed with Customers and has a Results Matter attitude to join our Integrated Fulfillment Implementation team that Succeed Together.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with stakeholders across multiple internal and external teams to support strategic ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) integrations?
- Do you enjoy communicating and working directly with external facing customers and their trading partners?
- Do you have strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills?
Why work at SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company
- You’ll be joining a top-notch Integrated Implementation team that is valued within our company.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
- Manage day-to-day project tasks for integrating e-commerce solutions from close of sale through hand-off to the Customer Operations team.
- Create customer-specific business rules to meet customer and trading partner system and/or business requirements
- Define and execute test plans to successfully integrate trading partners
- Verify that maps and business rules function correctly prior to production install
- Configure production installation and confirm connectivity with successful data flow
- Monitor data flow and analyze, resolve or direct any required technical bug fixes
Required Experience/ Skills
- Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years of business experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organisationl skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to apply, test, and re-configure data rules to produce desired results
Office Admin / Manager
We have an exceptional opportunity for you to develop your skills in a dynamic, Cloud Based Supply Chain Solutions Company. We are a company that prides itself on promoting internally and providing opportunities for on-going growth and professional development.
SPS Commerce is a rapidly growing, publicly traded company that is reshaping the retail supply chain. We are seeking passionate, hard-working team players interested in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. As a winner of multiple Best Place to Work awards, we embrace the work-hard, play-hard company culture. SPS is a fun, vibrant place to work that offers dynamic/challenging work in a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere.
What will I do?
- Respond to office / building related requests
- Procure and maintain office & kitchen supplies and equipment for Melbourne + Sydney
- Manage contract and price negotiations with vendors and suppliers
- Manage employee queries regarding office management issues such as coffee machine, lighting, chairs ets
- Partner with the Tech, HR Ops teams to manage the employee onboarding and offboarding process, including hardware allocation, expense cards and desk setup.
- Coordinate social events such as BBQ, multi-cultural dish day, Kris Kringle, Christmas / EOY party etc
- Support the General Manager and Directors with some PA duties
- Function as front of house for Melbourne office
- Review contracts to ensure that sales are accurately recorded and processed in Salesforce
- And much, much more!
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities
- Strong organization, time management, communication (written and verbal) skills and attention to details
- Exercises listening and takes a thoughtful approach to internal and external issues
If you are an energetic, driven individual with a proactive attitude and have a creative thinking cap, then this might be the right job for you. If this sounds like the role for you, please Apply Now.
General & Administrative
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.