Are you just at the launching point of your career as a Software Engineer with only a year or so under your belt? Are you looking for a company that will nurture your thirst to learn and advance your software engineering skills?
Does this sound like you?
- You may be earlier in your Software Engineering career, but you’re ambitious and can learn from others.
- You chose this career path for more reasons than just a paycheck – you have a passion for technology. This passion manifests itself in either demonstrable work product, a Github or Stack Overflow account, etc.
Why join SPS?
- You won’t just “develop code”, but you’ll solve really tough problems through software engineering.
- We’re an agile shop leveraging some of the most advanced AWS practices.
- We have a leadership team that cares about your growth.
- Develop products (WebForms, File Integration, SL/PS/SS etc.) according to retail-specific specifications and requirements
- Maintain and enhance the existing production codebase for all products
- Work with escalation tickets and bug/change requests queue
- Adapt and utilize best practices for solution development to ensure world-class service is delivered to SPS’s customers
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ year of experience doing software development experience in a professional setting
- Technical experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Interpreted languages such as Ruby or Python
- Java experience a plus
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers
- Service Oriented techniques
- Understanding of Object Oriented techniques
- Familiarity with agile development methodology preferred