Job Summary: The Software Engineer will design, develop, document, test, deploy, and debug new and existing software. This role will create, implement, integrate, and maintain software and system components that deliver value to our customers. The Software Engineer works with limited instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments or unfamiliar work, and acts as the technical contact for questions involving our internal systems and databases.
- 3+ years developing in Python using Django, Flask, FastAPI, or any other web framework
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes and configuration management
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, or any other)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Casandra, or any other)
- Intermediate English.
Extra Points For:
- Experience with AWS or any other cloud provider infrastructure (Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis, S3, EC2, DynamoDB, SQS)
- Experience in distributed systems
- Experience with event-driven services
- Experience with Apache Kafka, ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ, Spark, Hadoop
- Experience with Java
- Experience with HTML/CSS.
What We Offer:
- Legal Employment
- Continuous learning: technical, soft, and leadership skills; free English language classes; participation in conferences, workshops, and meetups; free access to lynda.com and an internal knowledge database
- Daily work in distributed teams and communication with American colleagues
- Medical insurance
- A sports club membership compensation
- Paid sick and maternity/paternity leaves
- 28 calendar vacation days
- Regular team outings
- A cozy office in the center of Kyiv (now we are working on a hybrid format).